Smart Energy offer complete servicing for your boiler. The main reasons for servicing your boiler are as follows:
1. Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Carbon monoxide (CO) can be produced by poorly maintained or faulty appliances. It is vital that appliances are inspected and serviced to ensure they are working safely.
A number of checks carried out during a service are to ensure appliances are working to their maximum efficiency. This will help reduce annual fuel costs, saving you money.
Regular services help to identify any potential problems and therefore minimises breakdowns.
A service includes:
• Visual inspection of the integrity of the boiler and flue.
• Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components including the burner, heat exchanger, main injector and the spark/sensor probe.
• Inside casing surfaces cleaned.
• Check cleanliness of the water in the radiators to ensure maximum efficiency of your heating system.
• Main heat exchanger and boiler parts cleaned (not always required on condensing boilers)
• Boiler casing seals inspected for integrity to ensure adequate sealing
• Gas working pressure test conducted to ensure that adequate gas is supplied to the appliance.
• Combustion readings analysed and gas valve adjusted, if necessary, to ensure the burner is combusting efficiently and correctly.
• All readings must be within manufacturers guidelines and all results will be provided in a print off as evidence for your peace of mind.
Want more information? Call us today on 0800 471 4777